Saturday, May 14, 2011

Holy smokes....

Been a little bit since the last post, but it's hard to figure out how to go back and start from the beginning by looking at the pictures when all of the pictures are on your wife's computer. I have been trying really hard lately to make sure that Isla is getting as much attention/stimulation as possible, so I haven't had a good chunk of time to sit down while I'm at home. I think in the back of my mind if I don't do this, she's still going to be crawling when she's 2 and won't say her first word until she's five. I know that's just me being an overly protective/cautious dad, but what if that's what really happens?! I would have to return the "World's Best Father" mug that I got for myself....no, I didn't really get that, but I did drop a few hints to Isla that I wanted that for Father's Day. I am going to do my best to get this blog rolling, but it may not be until the end of this month that I will have a little more time away from my high school that I can get on it. I'm going to put up a few recipes that I made for our picnic that we had for Mother's Day because they are just too good to keep to myself. So, until the next post when I give another excuse of why I haven't started....bon appetit!

1 comment: