Monday, July 11, 2011

The big 6-Mo.

I still can't believe Isla is going to be 6 months old on Friday. If she could have held off being born for 1 more day, she could have had her 1/2 birthday on her mom's birthday. That would've been fun. But I love that she'll have a day all to herself. We had our favorite photographer, Mala Hyder, take photos for Isla's 6 month. So far we have done newborn, 3-month and 6-month sessions with her and they have been the best pictures EVER! I wish we could just have her follow us around all the time and take pictures....you know, just throughout the day, standing over in the corner just snapping away. But I guess that would take away from Heather getting any practice in with her camera- which she is getting REALLY good at!

Heather also got her necklace from Colleen Berg, and it turned out so great! I don't have a picture on the computer yet, so I'll put one up later. We had one made before this recent one and we were a little disappointed in how the fingerprint turned out. Colleen was great enough to not only send us more molding material, but she redid the entire necklace and we couldn't be happier.

We also realized a couple days ago that our little bugger is right on the verge of full-on crawling. If she can grasp the concept of keeping herself up with her arms, look out world! I can't believe that she is going to be walking before we know it. I'm excited and I can't wait, but it scares the livin' bejeezus out of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment