Sunday, May 23, 2010

PA school a strong possibility

Well, after attending an informational session about a PA school that I'm interested in, it seems like a good possibility that I'll be able to do this. I think the thing that I feared the most about all of this is the financial burden that it would place on us. Fortunately, after speaking to a current PA student, the cost of living expenses are covered in the loans that I would be taking out. So now the question is am I going to be able to keep my sanity with the amount of time that I will have to devote to the program. Having classes from 8-4 every day and then having to study for a good 4-5 hours after is quite a commitment. I think I'm ready for this. I know I'm ready for this. And as long as I have the support of my wife, I think we'll both be able to make it through. We just have to wait and see how her job is going this time next year (when I'll be applying) and then I think we'll have a better idea of if I can start next year or if I'll have to postpone it for another year. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment