Thursday, April 28, 2011

Punkerdoodles

My wife had the incredible idea to start a blog about being pregnant and all of the ups and downs that come along with it. It was not only so we could remember what we did and how we felt during those times, but also so our daughter could have a scrapbook of memories from us so she knew how very much we love her. So this is where my blog makes a turn from PA school (which I still plan on doing), to my daughter and how she has turned our lives upside down (for the good, of course!).

 "Punkerdoodles"....no, I don't know where it came from. I just opened my mouth one day while holding Isla and out it came. My first reaction was "what did I just call you?". I easily amuse myself, so after a few more times of calling her Punkerdoodles and laugh to myself, it stuck. As I'm sure it would be so much fun to yell out "Hey Punkerdoodles! Over here, Punkerdoodles!" when she walks out of school with all of her friends, it'll probably just be our thing and I hope that it lasts.

1 comment: